Priceline Hotel: 3* Oklahoma City (Airport OKC) Hyatt Place Airport

baconzb
By baconzb,
in

bid 3* OKC - 35

bid 2.5* OKC - 35

bid 2* OKC - 30

all rejected - went to hotwire to buy a 2* offered for $29 and could not buy it (kept getting an error code #405)

came back to PRICELINE and bid OKC 2.5 and re-bid - 40

OKC and Re-bid #2 - $45 -> Accepted and upgraded to 3 star.

It was frustrating that HOTWIRE didn't work and it messed up my bidding strategy...but it all worked out.

used PRICELINE link

Congratulations on your win!

Sorry to hear the unavailability of the HOTWIRE offer messed upon your bidding strategy, but 'all is well that ends well' and it certainly appears that this worked out nicely for you when it was all said and done. I'm not sure which 2* HOTWIRE property you were considering, but for an extra $10 i think the Hyatt Place is likely a substantial upgrade. These properties are recently converted Amerisuites so the rooms should be 'fresh' and in pretty good shape.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I messed up the dates...it was only for 1 night from nov 7-nov 8th.

BTW...I'm here right now at the Hyatt Place and it is NICE!!! 42'' plasma with HD channels and it's all new. Also, I hate staying at nice places and then they nickel and dime you for extras (internet, bfast). This place has free wireless, free shuttle to airport, and free b-fast. I'm super impressed and probably my most satisfying win ever. Thanks for the board! I've been traveling a lot lately for graduate school interviews and have converted at least 3 ppl to use the board in the last week. hopefully more will come!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]