Priceline Hotel: 4* Toronto (Downtown) Marriott Bloor Yorkville

Peter Pan
By Peter Pan,
in

First bid went through :) .

This is a nice enough hotel. On the lower end of most Marriott's I've been to but still pretty good and location is superb just 2 minutes walk from the posh Yorkville hot spots.

Anywho, my Platinum status was recognized and was upgraded to a suite! I do however stay here on corp rates quiet often so maybe the girl recognized me as technically this rate generally nullifies any upgrade benefits based on status.

Also no mention of Priceline at checkin.

Used the PRICELINE link from this site.

Congratulations on your win... and on your upgrade to a suite!! That's a nice bonus on a PRICELINE win and while there may have been a little luck involved, i'm sure you have been very nice to the staff during your other stays and they do recognize/remember that... this, in addition to your charm, can go a long way :)

Glad to hear this works out well for your plans and that you're enjoying your stay (and suite).

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the post about the Marriott. Now that I know I could win that hotel, I won't be going to PRICELINE anymore.

While the majority of users wouldn't really care, you basically have to go stand in the street if you want a cigarrette at that hotel as they have implemented a non-smoking policy for the entire property.

Ya, I know it's a disgusting habit, but I'm not about to bid on a property knowing that I may end up where I have no choice in the matter.

Thanks for the post!

I would have thought they were smoke-free already, given the above quote from the Marriott website indicates it's all hotels in the US and Canada.

Yes Marriott is smoke-free chain wide but I was talking about the Sheraton Center on Queen St. That's another hotel that comes up frequently on PL and does actually have smoking/non-smoking rooms but they will go smoke-free by January or sometime around then as well.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]