By zgori,
in

Amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Best I can tell based on the address, this used to be the Four Points Sheraton but has changed its name (perhaps it lost its franchise?). Reviews are mixed. Couldn't find anything here on Hagerstown, so I was flying blind. Still $20 cheaper than anything I found elsewhere, so as long as it's not gross I won't complain.

I used your HOTWIRE link to book.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you're happy with the results and that this should work well for your plans this stay.

As hotels with "(City Name) Hotel and Convention Center" are often interim brands while the hotel changes brands, can you please add the address of this property so that we'll recognize it again in the future if/when reported with a different chain affiliation. (EDIT TO ADD: is it 1910 Dual Highway)

Thank you for using our HOTWIRE link and sharing your results with the board, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]