Hotwire Hotel: Please help ID 3* Waikiki South 1/7 thru 1/19 $89

ToddGolfer
By ToddGolfer,
in

Customer Favorite designations come and go, and we have even seen them disappear/reappear from one search to the next, so this shouldn't be a deciding factor in determining a hotel's identification... although i'm not currenlty seeing this property offered on a search for your dates above.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

hwiryant,

I still as of today have not booked this offer. I checked yesterday for my dates and was still getting the price offer of $89 per night, despite what thereuare says about not seeing it offered for my dates listed. I am uneasy about choosing this location as I have not been pleased with the reviews I have been seeing on various sites. Just wanted to put some word on here so as to not have you waiting for word from me.

...despite what thereuare says about not seeing it offered for my dates listed
Just because i didn't see it the other day while searching doesn't mean that i didn't believe that you were seeing it on your own search... there are a few situations where HOTWIRE will flip-flop offering two different properties from search-to-search. I was making sure that you were still seeing it on your own search before i pursued researching it... but alas, you never replied to my post inquiring if you it was still appearing for your own search :)

I don't believe this is the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thereuare,

I never said anything about you either believing or not believing what I was seeing on my own search. And you in no way asked or inquired if it was still appearing for my own search. Sorry for the missunderstanding, hopefully it is clear now.

Thank you for your opinion on what this listing is not. :o :) :)

My best guess is that this is the OHANA Waikiki West (at least the one that appears on my own HOTWIRE search)

The amenities are the same as the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani, but the Tripadvisor information provided only matches that of the OHANA Waikiki West.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]