Hotwire Hotel: 3* Los Angeles (Santa Monica-Marina Del Ray) Holiday Inn at the Pier

hilltopfamily
By hilltopfamily,
in

Sorry if this shouldn't be a separate post....I didn't know whether to make this or add to my other post.

We decided to add a night to our booking after getting here and having so much fun for the past 3 days. Again, I booked through the HOTWIRE link on this board. The rate was a bit lower this time around (was $139 with prior booking)

Amenities: Near Beach/fitness/pool/restaurant/laundry/high speed internet

Listed as "lowest price guarantee" and "best value" and "hotwire limited rate"

3.5 of 5 on tripadvisor, based on 120+ reviews, last reviewed Oct. 08

Total costs: $114 plus 22.88 taxes/fees for total of $136.88. Room rate on Holiday Inn website was $219 so we got a nice savings again. Thanks!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the same hotel as your previous dates and won't need to change hotels during this stay.

A second thread for this win is fine since your price for this stay is different than your previous one by more than a dollar or two.

Thanks for sharing your subsquent purchase with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]