Priceline Hotel: 3.5* NYC (MTE) Marriott East Side

traveler4ever
By traveler4ever,
in

• 2 weeks later...

SUCCESS!!

Marriott East Side 3.5 star - $250

I iniatially started bidding a month ago for 4stars, every day $200 up to $325 in zones, midtown east, west, times square and empire state. No bites. While last year I won the hotel the day before, I was getting nervous and stepped down to 3.5 star.

Today started at $200 times square, added MTW $225 added MTE $250. Someone might win this a little cheaper, but I feel I still got a great deal as the cheapest room on the hotel website is $560. I've won this hotel a few years back, while the rooms are small its a great location.

Used betterbidding.com PRICELINE link.

traveler4ever,

Congratulations on your success! These have been difficult (read: expensive) dates, glad to see you were ultimately successful and are happy with the outcome.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Have a great stay.

PS- you're 2 blocks from Ess-A-Bagel (Third Ave at 51st St) which i always recommend to users who land hotels in this area... one of the best bagels in the city and makes for a good, and inexpensive, breakfast among local NYers

KennySC,

If you would like help with your own stay please start a NEW TOPIC. (and please use our PRICELINE and hotw.ire links to begin your bidding/purchases)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]