Priceline Hotel: 5* Amsterdam (City Center-Museum Quarter) NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky

arolaser
By arolaser,
in

Rejected 3 times before winning bid.

Bid history:

City Center Museum Quarter (CCMQ) - $85

CCMQ + City Center South (CCS) - $93

CCMQ + CCS + North - $98

CCMQ + CCS + North + Schipol - $105 (winning bid)

Tax = $28.45

I am slightly apprehensive about staying here due to the negative reviews for Priceline bookings. However, for the location and the relatively cheap price I am confident that it will be much better than some of the other hotels I have stayed in Europe before finding Priceline. I will also be emailing the hotel and requesting a King Size room with a view over Dam Square. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your win and thank you for sharing your results with the board. At least you know the location and price are right... hopefully you'll receive a 'good' room and will enjoy your stay.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it went upon your return.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The hotel's fine -- definitely one of those large "PRICELINE" hotels where they have a whole variety of upgrades and ways to pay more, but we found that the location was central (though frankly there are a lot nicer places in Amsterdam than Dam Square... pretty much anywhere, imho, since it's a bit chaotic, but the centrality really is nice). The rooms were fine and it was definitely worth the price we paid when we were there a couple months ago; I think you'll be pleased you booked it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]