Hotwire Hotel: ID help Orlando

goheelslhd
By goheelslhd,
in

Do you still see this property for your dates when searching HOTWIRE? I don't see the above on my own HOTWIRE search for your dates.

If you do still see the above, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the defaults 2adults/0children?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I do still see it but to answer your question

I used 2 adults and 1 child to search

As well as an edit I originally typed in Disney Main Gate Championsgate but it is actually Disney Main Gate-CELEBRATION AREA

HotPrice: $29

per room, per night

NeighborhoodName: 3-star hotel in Disney Main Gate - Celebration Area

Unless the amenities match 100%, ie nothing is excluded, I would be fairly certain it is a different hotel.

It looks like the hotel that you recently mentioned with the shorted list of amenities matches the Ramada Celebration.

The first hotel you mentioned when you searched for 2A/1C seems to be missing an amenity icon. Go back to HOTWIRE and click 'continue' to bring you to the 'review your hotel details' page and directly underneath the amenity icons click 'see all amenities'.

The main page is limited to 8 icons, but this link will show if there are any others.

based on the addition of children's activities, the closest I see is maybe the Holiday main Gate (but the list shows Childrens Activities marked through. (BUT that is combining Vacation and Hotel product icons, and I know that adds risk to the calculation)

$29 would be a good deal for this hotel (they do add a 'resort' fee, which is a real strech at this hotel), but I stayed there in Jan 08 and do not remember seeing any Children's Activities offered.

But even with the fee, its been recently updated and a very good deal at this price if it is indeed what this hotel is. In Jan I paid $43 night on priceline (I can't remember if the resort fee is $5 or $10)

The Holiday Inn is a possibility as the hotel is now Smoke Free, but there is still a Golf icon above which hasn't been previously reported with this property... but really can't say for sure.

If you are interested in this property you may want to see if this property appears for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you can purchase the first (or last) nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'... if you're happy with the results go ahead and purchase the remaining nites... if not happy with the outcome then make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]