Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC (MTE) Grand Hyatt

downlikedisco
By downlikedisco,
in

First time PRICELINE user here!

Thought we'd make a last minute effort to find a room in Manhattan for our trip this weekend, and we ended up with a room at the Grand Hyatt for $180/night. I've seen some lower prices being reported, but I still feel like we scored a good deal here. Especially considering our other booked room was in Jersey City for an even higher price.

Definitely going to use this board and PRICELINE again!

One question to any Priceline experts out there. Will there be any more upcoming fee's or 'there's the catch...' issues? I don't know why anyone would pay full price for a room when this kind of thing exists.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your win and thank you for sharing it with the board. There should be no additional charges other than any items or incidentals you charge to the room (hi-speed internet, meals, phone calls, etc). Some hotels charge resort fees which are paid directly to the hotel and in addition to the amount paid to PRICELINE, but this doesn't apply to this property.

Glad to hear you're happy with the results and that the board was helpful in your bidding.

It would be appreciated if you used these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]