in

Customer favorite.

Sheraton Manhattan Hotel

790 7th Avenue at 51st Street

New York City, NY 10019

(212) 581-3300

Check-in: Wed, Jul 14, 2004

Check-out: Mon, Jul 19, 2004

1 room(s) @ $154.00 per night x 5 night(s)

$770.00

Taxes and fees:

$121.95

Total Price

$891.95

Pleased w/ my room and location.

I have been on the "other" Priceline board, just joined here to discuss Hotwire with you all!

I value this kind of information and hope to contribute much here as well.

Best,

SavannahMacGuy

... and we're glad you're here!

We welcome both Hotwire and Priceline information, as well as any other great deals you find... so please feel free to contribute whatever information you have.

I assume the amenities listed when you booked were: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness Center, High-Speed internet, Business Center?

It appears that you're actually in NYC right now. Hope you're stay is going well. We look forward to hearing about and helping with your future travel plans.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks very much. I actually need to book other stays during this trip, so I'll be scouring for information.

My current reservation ends Monday, and I need rooms through July 30. Trying to stay convenient to 53th and 5th.

I suspect I'll have better luck splitting it up into a couple of stays?

As an alternative, I'm also talking with someone about subletting their apt for one week of it - but frankly, I think I'd miss the maid service and fresh towels! Priceline and Hotwire spoil us, don't they....

; )

And yes, I believe those were the amenities listed for the Sheraton. Can't seem to pull the icons back up now. I see now that reporting amenity icons is way important for Hotwire reports. Will remember that in the future.

You can still pull up the amenities by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of Hotwire's homepage.

So you still need another 11 days or so?

Please start a new thread for the dates of 7/19-7/30 (if i have them correct) and we'll advise accordingly. If you end up having to split the dates, we'll then adjust the title to reflect the dates won and then start a new thread for the remaining dates. We've found this is the easiest way to keep everything orderly and also allows for each hotel won to have its own thread and have the name reflected in the title.

In the new thread... what is more important: price, star quality, location? Do you have a maximum price in mind?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]