Hotwire Hotel: Disneyland North 2.5* from Hotwire Walking Distance?

hwfiv
By hwfiv,
in

Hi all!

I'm going to Disneyland for my birthday on October 14th. We want to get a hotel that is walking distance from the park so we can stay out and play late into the night at Downtown Disney.

There is a 2.5* listed as Disneyland North for $59. Amenities: No Smoking, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Laundry, High Speed Internet

I'm guessing this is the Red Lion on Katella and Harbor, which is definitely walking distance. Just want to be as sure as possible because some of the hotels in Disneyland North are up by the 5 and DEFINITELY not walking distance. And I've found that the hotel shuttles tend to stop running soon after the park closes. So staying out til 2 a.m. in D.T. Disney means having to get a cab or walk for a half hour or more.

Thanks!

The 3* is a match for the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Anaheim (Walnut St) and the 2.5* matches the Anaheim Maingate Hotel (although the TA information leaves a little doubt) so that would be our best guess for each.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks! I'm afraid I really want to be sure of being easy walking distance because we have a toddler who is going to probably need to be taken in and out of the park throughout the day. So we booked a suite at the Desert Palms, which is right on the corner.

BUT, I'm now planning on going down to Orange County the night before so I can get avoid the drive down from Los Angeles that morning. And I won't care where I stay as long as it's CHEAP. I'll report back on what I get through HOTWIRE. And, of course, I'll do it through the links on this amazing site! (Which, by the way, I tell EVERYONE about!!)

Thanks!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]