Hotwire Hotel: 4* Portland downtown

traveler4ever
By traveler4ever,
in

i dont see it anymore, another hotel, i believe the benson, is now showing for $129.

I don't see that one. Two hotels that came up on my search were:

4* Downtown (boutique, complimentary breakfast, fitness center, business center, high-speed internet, spa) $129, which is a match for the Avalon Hotel and Spa.

3.5* Downtown (fitness center, restaurant, business center, high-speed internet) $108, which is a match for the Hilton.

The best deals in Downtown Portland on PRICELINE are usually at the 3.5* level. If that's sufficient for your needs, you should be able to get something for $60-70.

• 1 month later...
fitness

business

high speed internet

thank you!

looking at oct 17-19 dates

I saw this hotel as well, did you ever figure out which one it is??

I think I figured it out, i was doing a little investigating it seems to me that it Hotel Modera, previously Days Inn, now fully remodelled into a ultra modern hotel, its the only hotel that doesnt have restaurant. :) this is just an educated guess however :)

The hotel might have a restaurant -- it doesn't need to show all of its amenities on its Hotwire listing. In fact, if you check the Hotwire Hotel List, you'll see that the Hotel Modera has been reported once before with the listed amenities of Restaurant and Pool. But the above hotel could be the Hotel Modera as well. I've also seen a listing for a 4* hotel in Downtown Portland with no amenities, and one for a 4* with high-speed internet only. All of these started appearing shortly after the Hotel Modera opened in June, and I wouldn't be surprised if they have several different amenity listings to make the hotel harder to identify.

FYI, after the renovations to this property, they do not currently have a restaurant, although one will be opening in ~March '09.

Although tilepusher's comments should be repeated... not all the amenities a property offers need to necessarily be shown in the amenity list. (the best example i always give is Hi-Speed Internet, almost all hotels now offer this, but not all HOTWIRE properties show this icon)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]