Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Millenium-Loop-Grant Park) Allegro Hotel

McGuinpd
By McGuinpd,
in

Congratulations on your win!

A much better deal indeed! Glad you were able to find it and help your friends out as well... i'm sure they're just as happy with the savings.

Thank you for posting to the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Uh, I would definintely tell ANYONE staying at the Congress about your deal - or PRICELINE in general. That hotel has had a LOT of problems in the last several years, including an employee strike that is probably going on five years at this point. Anyone who pays $189 for the Congress (which is $107 for these dates on Orbitz, but I'd still not recommend it for that price) is probably going to be a little upset, and anyone who you can save from staying there will thank you.

We are more than happy to help anyone going to the wedding. Even without Priceline or Hotwire, there are better deals out there regular rate. The Hotel Sax is $197 via Expedia, and the Blackstone is $239 with breakfast for two on Expedia. The Palmer House is also cheaper online than the wedding rate for these dates.

Congress Hotel Strike website (complete with pictures and reviews): http://www.congresshotelstrike.info/

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]