Priceline Hotel: 4* London Airports (Heathrow) Sheraton Skyline

Petal
By Petal,
in

Final bid date 5/29. Tried once at $40. Read reviews of the hotels online and decided that perhaps I would bid more hoping for the nicer hotel (assuming that is very likely erroneous). My $60 bid was picked up by the Sheraton quickly. I was pleased to have this particular hotel. (and by reading others reviews, I might ask for an upgrade.. since another reviewer claimed his Priceline room was very shabby and NOT of 4* quality). It will be the end of 3 weeks for us and I think we'll be happy to have a bed close to the airport for our early morning flight. I can't imagine that a 4* could really be all that bad. I'll post a review when I get back.

You should have no problems with the Sheraton Skyline. I have only stayed there once and it is a typical airport hotel. I don't know about "Priceline" rooms - I would be surprised if there was much differentiation between any of their rooms but I could be wrong.

You've got a decent hotel for a great price so don't worry too much.

I must admit that I probably have a different attitude to the Heathrow hotels - I live in London and so only use them when I am flying out very early in the morning on holiday so very soon forget anything about the airport hotel once I'm off. I suppose it's different the other way round with that end of holiday feeling kicking in.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]