PA Philadelphia Mt. Laurel Radisson

ufauxreal
By ufauxreal,
in

We stayed at the Radisson Mount Laurel for 3 nights (7/9 - 7/12/04). It is a high rise hotel, very conveniently located on Rt. 73, just before the entrance to I-295, and about a mile from Exit 4 of the NJ Turnpike. The front desk staff were very courteous and friendly. They originally had us scheduled for a room with two double beds. I requested a room with a King sized bed, and after tapping on the computer for a few mins., they found one for us. After we got in our room we called the desk requesting one additional pillow and an ice bucket, and they were sent within about 5 mins.

Our room was on the lower level, facing the pool. One wall was all glass, with a slider out to a small patio with a table and chairs. The room was amazingly quiet given the location by the pool. It was a nice sized room, with the King bed, a large Armoire that housed the TV, a desk and a couch. There was a separate dressing area with the closet and a sink, with a sort of pass-through to the room itself. The bathroom had another sink. The hotel is obviously older, which shows in the choice of colors, bathroom fixtures, etc. It was, however, quite clean.

There was high speed internet available (for a $9.95 per day charge). Local calls were 75 cents each, but 800 # calls were free.

There is a nice sized outdoor pool with a large patio with sun loungers, etc. There is also a fitness room (I never saw anyone in it), a restaurant, and a pub/lounge. Room service is available.

We were very pleased with the hotel and would gladly stay there again, particularly at Hotwire/Priceline prices.

• 10 months later...

Pleasant, medium-rise hotel, exceeded my expectations. Check in staff very cheerful and professional. Hotel looks sort of sixties institutional from the outside, surprisingly good inside. Hallway and room well exceeded average three star (admittedly, I was upgraded without charge to Concierege level.)

Very convenient location right off NJ Turnpike; straight and easy shot both to Philadelphia and to Atlantic City, the last about an hour away. If you don't mind that commute, this is a good place to enjoy both very attractive accommodations and AC on a Saturday night for a fraction of what Saturday night AC prices would be for anything comparable. The room was spacious and well-appointed.

Only negative was that the coffee-maker was a type I have never seen before and I couldn't get good coffee from it despite the fact I think I got the instructions right.

I would be happy to be awarded this hotel on Priceline again (I got it for $58 on a Saturday night.)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]