Hotwire Hotel: Need help identifying 3.5* Charlotte executive park/south park

storey13
By storey13,
in

Please don't post screenshots of your offer on the board... please provide the information shown as per my edit of your post above.

The property above has not yet been identified but the Embassy Suites seems to fit and that would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 6 months later...

Can anyone give me an idea of what this might be? It says this is a hotel with suites, which I haven't noticed on other forum member posts.

10/9-10/12

3.5* Executive Park - South Park

Suite, Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Business, Kitchenette

It's probably the DoubleTree South Park. It was really dirty. The stuff inside was nice, but it was a very dirty hotel. We actually got our money refunded to us because we had to switch rooms 3 times and even still, had to clean blood off a doorknob! So nasty. It was a great location though. Almost in the parking lot of the mall. The kitchenette was really old. The oven must have been from 1980.

I would pass on this one unless you are willing to complain until you get a clean room.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]