Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip North) Trump International

thestallion123
By thestallion123,
in

I won this deal through priceline. Something strange happened though...i had entered $109/night as my bid and i got a page back on priceline saying congratulations i had won at $119/night. I think i did not read the total prior to clicking on buy hotel. Is there a way to contact pricline and cancel this. I dont even want to stay at the Trump. I was hoping to get Venetian at the 109-119 price since other have got it at that price. Does any one know of a way around this? Any help would be appreciated.

It is unfortunate that you are unhappy with your win, but I'm not sure you have much recourse. Your best bet is to call PRICELINE and explain what has happened and maybe they will help you out, but I think the chances are slim that it will be overturned. One of the reasons they offer room for such large discounts is the fact that you don't know what you are going to get, and they are non-refundable.

Just because others have won a hotel for a specific price does not indicate that you will win the same hotel at the same price for the same date. Hotel rooms and rates change all the time and it's luck of the draw. This is one of the dangers when bidding through PRICELINE, you may end up with a hotel that you did not exactly want.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]