Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Newark (Edison-Woodbridge) Hotel Indigo

rajatchadha
By rajatchadha,
in

I need to book a room for 4 guests from 27 Sep to 28 Sep - close to New York city. I found a hotel on Hotwire - 3.5* in Edison Woodbridge area. It also states under Area details - 'Best known as the home of Menlo Park, Thomas Edison's estate'. With my research I guess it could be Crowne plaza at Clark, NJ or Sheraton, Edison or Crowne Plaza, Edison, NJ. Could please you help in identifying the hotel?

I'm not sure what hotel the one you saw is, however, just checking on HOTWIRE right now a different list of amenities shows up:

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Internet

3.0 out of 5 tripadvisor traveler review rating based on 20+ review with the last one in June 2008.

This one seems to be a match to the Holiday Inn. That would be my best guess.

Use this HOTWIRE link to start your purchase and let the board know the result.

I see a 3.5 star hotel when searched for 1 room and 4 guests. I guess Holiday Inn is a 3 star for HOTWIRE.

I do not see Tripadvisor ratings in my search selected hote on Hotwire. These are the additional details I can see:

Area details

Best known as the home of Menlo Park, Thomas Edison's estate

* Travel information:

10.2 miles to Newark Intl. (EWR)

any help would be greatly appreciated.

I finally went ahead using your HOTWIRE link and booked the hotel. It is the Hotel Indigo

Since there were a second set of amenities mentioned in this thread, can you please confirm the amenities that were associated with the Hotel Indigo, as well as the price paid... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for using our HOTWIRE link and sharing your results with the board, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]