Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* San Francisco (USE) Crowne Plaza

EdJS
By EdJS,
in

I had a hotel through Priceline which turned out to be so unacceptable on check-in that Priceline refunded my money. (See THIS THREAD in the "Off Topic" board, and the PRICELINE BID in the SF-Priceline board.)

Because of that I needed a room really fast. This was 6:30 pm on the evening of my first night's stay.

Hotwire had a 3.5* in USE for $101. I took it and it was the Crowne Plaza.

Unfortunately, I can't get the amenities right now. It was such a scramble last night that actually I handled the Priceline situation while simultaneously my girlfriend handled the Hotwire situation, so the win is actually on her account.

Ed

Thanks for the follow-up.

Whenever you can get the amenities that would be great.... we're just happy you did follow-up and post the results of each stay :).

I have assumed that this is in the USE zone but if that's incorrect just let us know.

Thanks again for the follow-up, and if you decide to pursue any of the suggestions made regarding having the hotel or Priceline pay the difference in your stay please keep us updated as to how it works out.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]