Bidding on Flight and Car General Questions

maroonbell2004
By maroonbell2004,
in

Hi, I am new to this whole priceline bidding thing and I just have a few general questions.

I would like to bid on a flight as well as a car though the priceline website.

What if my flight gets delayed and I am unable to get to my car reservation on time?

What if my flight is cancelled, will priceline help or just issue a refund?

What if becasue of a delay I miss my connection flight?

I apologize if I have the wrong message board, but I did a search and did not find anything matching these keywords. Can someone please help??

Thanks!!!!

The following is current from PRICELINE's website:

What if my flight is delayed or cancelled?

Our rental car partners monitor flight information and will attempt to accommodate you if your flight is delayed or cancelled. Here's what you need to know:

Delayed or Cancelled and Rescheduled Flights:

Priceline's rental car partners will hold your reservation up to 24 hours after your scheduled pick-up time if your flight is delayed or cancelled and rescheduled.

Rental days are calculated on a 24-hour clock, but that clock doesn't begin ticking until you pick up your car - so if you arrive late due to delayed or rescheduled flights, the rental car company will automatically extend your rental by the same amount of time.

Cancelled/Not Rescheduled Flights:

If your flight is cancelled but not rescheduled, please call our Customer Service Department at the toll-free number listed on your Priceline Rental Car itinerary. Be sure to have your airline name and flight number ready when you call.

To get a copy of your itinerary, just come back to our homepage at www.priceline.com and select "Rental Cars" from the "Check Your Request" drop-down menu at the top right-hand corner of the page. You receipt and full itinerary will be right there for you to print.

If you need help bidding for this rental let us know the city, dates of your rental, car class, maximum bid, etc.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]