Hotwire Hotel: Please help ID a London, England hotel

atldevilz
By atldevilz,
in

Good morning everyone,

I would really appreciate if you can help me id the following hotels displayed in hotwire for London, England :

1) Travel Dates: Fri, Oct 10th to Tue Oct 14th

2) Hotel Information

a) 4-star hotel in The City - Financial District $132/night

Amenities: Restaurant, Business Center and High speed Internet Access

:) 4-star hotel in Regents Park - Baker Street $139/night

Amenities: Fitness Center, Restaurant, Business Center and High speed Internet Access

I appreciate your help in advance.

Cheers!!!

The 4* in The City - Financial District doesn't match any hotel on the pinned lists, but there are other ways to track it down. Was there a tripadvisor traveler review rating listed for these hotels as well?

The 4* in Regents Park - Baker Street matches the Holiday Inn Camden Lock, but again, not many hotels have been posted for London so there is a possibility that it could be another hotel.

Let us know if there is a tripadvisor traveler review rating for either of these hotels.

No, I do not see a tripadvisor traveler review rating for both of the hotels.

ANy suggestions on the hotel lsited below on hotwire:

4-star hotel in Bloomsbury - Marble Arch

Amenities - Fitness Center, Swimming Pool,Restaurant, Business Center and High speed Internet Access

$139 per night for 10/10 to 10/14

I appreciate your help in advance

Identifying them might be a little challenge when there is such little information to go on.

The latest one in Bloomsbury - Marble Arch looks to match the Hilton Metropole.

Refer to this Hotwire Hotel List - Other Countries to help in your identification of hotels on HOTWIRE. Note that this list is by no means comprehensive as hotels can be added (or removed) and amenity icons can change at any time. Use it as a guideline only.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]