By pokeywokey,
in

Your Offer Price: $46.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 3

Subtotal: $138.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $26.28

Total Charges: $164.28

Started bidding at $40. I was given the option to up the bid $12 but thanks to the posts on this website I knew I could take my chance and hope to get it at $46. So I added a free rebidding zone and won at $46.

This site was useful for other reasons too because I didn't know this was the weekend of the FSU vs. UM game until I read runNgun's post. My boyfriend is the biggest UM fan so luckily I am giving him enough notice to get me a ticket too! GO CANES!!!

I think this is an awesome price because not only is it a huge college football weekend but because it is over labor day weekend too!

• 1 month later...

For all the heat Priceline often takes for their Customer Service, i'm glad to point out that sometimes they do indeed do the right thing!

Did you have an email exchange with them first and they gave you a phone number to call OR did you go thru all the voicemail prompts?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]