Lisle, Illinois 60532

630-852-1234

Check-In Date: Saturday, September 20, 2008

Check-Out Date: Monday, September 22, 2008

Your Offer Price: $38.00

Subtotal: $76.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $16.96

Total Charges*: $92.96

This is my first PRICELINE play in the Chicago Land, and the $38 for 2.5* was accepted on the first try. It kinda took away the fun of bidding game. I think I am getting a good deal, since the Hyatt web site lists Best Available Rates of $99 for Saturday and $139 for Sunday. However, the AAA rate is $88 for either night.

I started the bidding through the PRICELINE link.

I took the $13/day Intermediate car in conjunction with this hotel stay. It turned out to be HERTZ at Midway Airport, but I am flying into ORD. I called the 800 number right away, and listed to several messages of PRICELINE reservations are not cancellable, and finally the customer agent cancelled my car rental reservation. WHOO!

Congratulations on your win! Hard to go wrong with a $38/nite Hyatt hotel room :)

Glad to see you get such a great deal and that PRICELINE customer service took care of the car rental situation for you (as they should have in this situation)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]