Hotwire Hotel: 5* Vancouver (Downtown West) Sutton Place

spyow
By spyow,
in

Can someone help me guess which one this Vancouver hotwire property is? Never seen a condo before on hotwire...

For stay between Wed, Oct 29, 2008-Sun, Nov 2, 2008:

5-star CONDO in Downtown Vancouver West

Condo Amenities

1-Bedroom Suite, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-speed Internet Access, Spa Services, Kitchenette

$159 per room per night

Thank you for the quick answer.

Here's my dilemna. My wife and a 4 year old will also be staying in the hotel. I inadvertently forgot my daughter while checking the rates yesterday and found the 5* hotel. When I include her as an additional guest, the hotel does not show up. I'm not sure what to do. It would be nice to stay at a 5* hotel. We don't need an extra bed. Your thoughts would be appreciated. Can I go ahead and make the reservation for 2 when there are 3 of us?

Thanks!

Philip

I need help identifying a 3.5 * hotel in Richmond-YVR.

Amenities include:

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High speed internet access

Date of stay is 9/29/08 - 10/05/08

I give up trying to figure out if this is a Hilton, Radisson, Marriott, Delta or whatever. My wife says as long as it is not a Best Western she will be happy.

Thanks a bunch!

Philip

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Regarding the 5* hotel...

It's a calculated risk, one which i would probably take with a 4 years old (not necessarily if 3 adults)

Assuming this is indeed the Sutton, standard rooms only have a King bed, but this property does have rollaway beds available at no extra charge, and after receiving the hotel i would call and request one. If you get any flack buy a cheap $20 airmattress at Target, Walmart, etc and use it if there are any problems. As well, at check-in just have you (or your wife) go to the desk alone or with your daughter to check-in... no need for all 3 to check-in and alert them to the fact that you'rell actually be triple occupancy.

For the 3.5*...

This is a match for the Radisson and the Delta Airport, so either of these would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know hat you decide and how it geos or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry I indavertantly clicked on the wrong button a couple days ago. I thought I was posting a new message. I will hopefully never make that mistake again.

I ended up booking the 5* hotel a few minutes ago. The hotel ended up being the Sutton Place.

$144 a night - 9/29 - 10/05.

Thank you again for your help!

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Glad you received the hotel you were expecting and that the board was helpful in your purchase.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]