Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Revere-Logan Airport) Hyatt Harborside

discjoker
By discjoker,
in

Started at $40 with Downtown and Airport Zone selected (figured it would be the Hyatt in either zone if I hit, and wanted a hotel in either zone) for 4* with $50 being my limit this far out in advance. Increased $ 5 per re-bid and got the Hyatt Harborside! Flying out the next morning for a week in the Islands!

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $50.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $12.72

Total Charges: $62.72

I believe there is complimentary shuttle service to the terminals. From their website, under directions (to the hotel) it lists:

From Logan International Airport (adjacent to hotel):

Please use courtesy telephones in all baggage claim areas to contact hotel for 24-hour complimentary hotel transportation.

So one would guess that the reverse is true.

stayed there recently. Shuttle from all the terminals to the hotel. If you are arriving by T, you can call hotel to pick up at the T station or take T transit to airport for hotel shuttle. From hotel, you can take shuttle to T station. Not much around hotel, but the restaurant is decent and has excellent views, You can also take the water taxi to Long Wharf direct from hotel for $10.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]