Priceline Hotel: Resort Orlando (WDW) Hilton in Disney Resort Area

yellowdog
By yellowdog,
in

yelllowdog

My family has stayed there on two occasions. Your price is awesome. The Hilton has an excellent location and is an easy drive to the parks if you do not want to use their transportation. You can walk over to Downtown Disney and use the park buses there, I think for more options, but maybe another reader can clarify that.

I have been fortunate to stay at Gaylord Palms and the Dolphin using Priceline Resort level, and could not put the Hilton in their resort class, BUT, for the price you are paying, you are avoiding the additional resort and parking fees that were about $30 when we were there this past spring. Good for you! I think we paid around $100 or so a night when we stayed at the Hilton and it was still worth that amount in my opinion. Have a great trip.

Congratualtions on your win!

Glad to hear of your win! Sounds like this will work very well for your needs... and without any of the 'extra' costs that are usually associated with resort areas.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]