Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* London (Kensington-Chelsea-Knightsbridge) Holiday Inn Ksgtn Forum

little bear
By little bear,
in

Hi there,

I was searching for hotels in hotwire for 3 nights, 1 room, 2 adults, from 02-Oct to 05-Oct and got a 3.5 star Kensington-Chelsea-Knightsbridge 4 amentities ar $114 per night. (it was $112 when I checked yesterday) Trip Advisor's rating is 3.5.

When I changed my enquiry for 4 nights, i was offered $99 per night.

Any idea which hotel this might be? I see from the Hotwire hotel list that this may be Hilton Olympia, Holiday Inn Kensington Forum or Radisson Edwardian. I am actually hoping for one that is closest to South Kensington/ Gloucester Road

Thanks very much!

I searched for 2 - 6 oct (4 nights, 2 persons) originally as I had miscalculated the number of days I wanted and got $99 per night. When I changed my search to 2-5 oct (3nights, 2 persons), the price was $112.. and when I tried again today, it was $114. The 4 amenities are fitness center, business center, restaurant and high-speed internet.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The Tripadvisor information provided would imply that, of the three possibilities mentioned above, this is most likely the Holiday Inn Kensington Forum so that would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

HOTWIRE uses a variable mark-up from their cost, so it's common to see the price change as it has (sometimes an actual change in demand, sometimes just a change in their mark-up)... try searching twice a day at least 6 hours apart from your previous search and see if the price comes down at all. (but if you get 'close' to the previous $114 you may want to grab it)

Please remember to use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your searches (and be sure to come here and click these first, for if the price does go down, you'll want to purchase it right away (after confirm all the information is the same as previouslly posted above) and not have to 'back-out', come here and click our link again, and then hope the same price re-appears on your subsequent search)

Good luck and keep us updated as to how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and at an even better price than your original search! We're happy that you're pleased with the results and that the information on the board was helpful in your purchase.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]