Priceline Hotel: Markham, Toronto 10/09 - 10/12

mlw1005
By mlw1005,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm not really sure you got it...

You have three 'true' re-bid zones in Toronto when bidding the 3 star level... so if you really only want Markham i'm not sure why you're considering adding North York and Scarborough to your bidding... unless of course you want a hotel in one of those zones as well.

With your three re-bid zones you should be able to effectively bid just the Markham zone up to your limit.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

What is it that you want to do?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The 'permuations' of the numbers are right (although you actually won't be able to use all three bidding combinations with 3 zones unless you're willing to make an overbid in one of the zones), but to avoid any confusion, what are the zones by PRICELINE name? (if a new zone is added later today between the time you post and i look then everything will be thrown out of whack)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Assuming the numbers match the first post, this looks correct. However, I think you'll have a tough time getting a 3* for $50 in Markham, especially if you're nights are during week days. The 2.5* hotels (Courtyard and Residence Inn) in this area are decent so that might be another option if you can't get a 3* for $50 but that would reduce the number of free rebid zones.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]