Priceline Hotel: Need Tokyo hotel 9/25-9/29

OSUBUCKEYES
By OSUBUCKEYES,
in

If you enter "Tokyo" (without the quotes) in the search box in the blue banner at the top of the board you will create your own 'virtual forum' of just Tokyo wins, and there is a 5* PRICLINE HOTEL WIN which overlaps your own dates. (alternately you can use the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins too)

What star level you are seeking? What is your maximum bid?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

PS- any plans for 9/13 about 8pm? :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the link, obviously I missed that win. I will try a similar bidding strategy. Id like a 4 or 5* hotel for around $175 but willing to go up to $200 for a 5*. Ill let you know if I have success with that strategy.

And to answer your question....I am watching the Buckeyes beat the hell out of USC during that time. If you happen to be in Phoenix you are welcome to join me!!!!! Bad luck to your team though this season. Lol just kidding. Thanks for all your help as always and I will be certain to use the PRICELINE links when placing my bid.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]