Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (USE) Hilton Financial District

Golf
By Golf,
in

Have been bidding for almost 2 months in SF - USE and USW, 4* and Boutique.

Started at $90 and bid with $5 increments until finally accepted at $135 (my 4*-limit).

Very pleased to have finally hit today, just before we start our trip.

Location is said to be excellent, close to Chinatown and North Beach as well as a short walk from Union Square.

Any (relatively cheap) parking suggestions for this area?

We're thinking about stalling the car at SFO for a couple of days (won't use it in the city anyway) otherwise.

Used the PRICELINE link as always.

Congratulations on your win!

Glad to hear you stuck with it and were ultimately success and please with the results.

The airport is often a good long term parking solution, and if you have a lot of luggage remember you can drive to the hotel, drop off your bags and/or check-in to the hotel, then bring the car to the airport (and reverse for check-out).. but maybe somebody more local than i will have some suggestions closer to this specific property.

Thanks for sharing your win with the board and for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The airport is often a good long term parking solution, and if you have a lot of luggage remember you can drive to the hotel, drop off your bags and/or check-in to the hotel, then bring the car to the airport (and reverse for check-out).. but maybe somebody more local than i will have some suggestions closer to this specific property.

I remember reading a very useful thread on this board about parking in San Francisco, and just found it again: PARKING in San Francisco.

I guess the closest+cheapest parking opportunity will be the public parking spot at the Portsmouth Garage (Kearny and Clay); 26 USD/day.

Also looked into long term parking at the airport (14 USD/day), but am more leaning towards long-term parking at a BART station on one of East Bay stations (5 USD/day).

Another option might be to strike a deal with the car rental company and get rid of the car entirely for a couple of days (and pick another one up again on the day of departure).

Anyone who has useful suggestions to these ideas, or experiences to share, very welcome to add!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]