Priceline Hotel: 4* Zurich (Center) Marriott

L4ibsch
By L4ibsch,
in

This thing finally ended with $245 for the Marriott which is by far the most I ever had to pay for a 4* hotel with PRICELINE. It's about half price over booking direct, so I guess I should be happy. But to be honest, I'm not too excited like I usually am with what I get on PL. The Marriott is also a bit far out over what I'd have booked direct (the Schweizerhof) and the tripadvisor reviews don't compare. I guess in hindsight, I'd have booked direct. The person I booked this for had one main concern: proximity to the main train station, the Marriott looses on this one, big time. Zurich Marriott also seems to make sure to treat PL customers as such, judging from tripadvisor experiences.

date: 2nd of September for one night

price: 245$ plus taxes (268$ all in)

Zurich Marriott hotel

I am sorry, I think I forgot to use the forum PRICELINE link this time.

Thanks for sharing your win with the board.

As mentioned above, rates are date specific so you really have to judge the deal based upon prevailing rates for your stay... which in this case represents a 50% discount which is an excellent deal, imo.

I am sorry, I think I forgot to use the forum PRICELINE link this time.

:) Please try to remember our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links for your future purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]