Hotwire Hotel: 4* Toronto (Dowtown East) Westin Harbour Castle

roomd
By roomd,
in

Was looking for two rooms for 2 nights on the labor day weekend for 4 adults and 2 kids. Used the HOTWIRE link.

Hotel came up: 4 star in downtown Toronto East, best value, customer favorite, $89 per night.

Amenities were: Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Tennis, Spa.

4/5 rating on Tripadvisor.

Turned out to be Westin Harbour Castle, a very nice deal it seems.

Thanks for running this board, a real help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success! Glad to see that you're happy with the results and that the board was helpful in your purchase.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

HOTWIRE won't allow you to choose number of beds, only number of people, and I guess that if you put in 4 persons per room, you will get a "reservation" for a room with two beds.

In my case, I needed one room with two beds, and did not care about the other room, told so at check in, and got one room with two doubles and another one with a queen. Rollaway beds are also an option.

BTW our stay there was fantastic -- the rooms we've got were on 33rd floor with fabulous views of the lake and islands -- a $250 value for just $89.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]