Is this against Priceline TOU?

designer2
By designer2,
in

first, it took me a good long while to even find the priceline TOU...

anyway, I was informed by TOBB in a not so nice private message from their mod, the owner I think, that I had somehow violated priceline's tou by having multiple parties bidding. It was my first time ever using priceline and I still don't know if I completely understand the 'free re-bid' thing. I asked and was simply referred to the FAQ for that board, which doesn't really explain it in normal language for a newbie to understand. So, anyway, here's what I did - is this bad?We've got a group going and are getting multiple rooms. One of us bid first (me ) as had the bid rejected. Another bid a bit higher and was rejected. The 3rd one of us bid and got accepted. I think this is fine as we all three were getting 3 separate rooms, each paying for our own room. How on earth does this violate anything? Anyway, I tried to ask the mod again how this violates antyhing and if I could get a better explanation of free rebidding and she just blew me off with her snippy "you need to read the faq before doing anything".

So, for further reference, do you all think its a violation?

Welcome to the banned by TBTOBB. We're a growing club. Don't worry about violating any rules, etc. Stay with this board and enjoy a kinder, more gentler moderator who is also knowledgeable and helpful. Other members of this board actually help too.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]