Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Lake Buena Vista-Downtown Disney) Hyatt Grand Cypress

Cbailey
By Cbailey,
in

Please help identify the 4* LBV hotel with the following amenities:

Resort

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Children's Activity Program

It is coming up in October for $125 ($147 total)

The same property came up yesterday but also included "Suite" as a feature which makes me think it is the Villas of Grand Cypress and not the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress resort, which I would prefer.

The Hyatt Grand Cypress has also been seen with a Business icon, not present above, so this, along with your comment that the same hotel showed with a Suite icon the day previously, would make our best guess the Villas of Grand Cypress (although the lack of a Suite icon makes this questionable, but perhaps that icon has been removed in the last 24 hours?)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I submitted Orlando for Oct 9 again and this time I found the following:

4* Lake Beuena Vista $129

resort

fitness

restaurant

business

hi speed internet

golf nearby

tennis nearby

children's activities

The tripadvisor review is 4.5 out of 5 over 280 reviews

I think this might be the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress but still worry that it maybe the Villa at Grand Cypress (which I don't want)

What is your best guess?

Pls advise. Thanks.

The HOTWIRE hotel offered on the dates i'm searching for shows a TripAdvisor rating of 4.5/5.0 with 280+ reviews... this is consistent with the Hyatt Grand Cypress and not with the Villa at Grand Cypress (which only has 100 reviews) so the Hyatt would be our best guess. (although this would be the first report of this property with a Tennis icon)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're happy with the results... we're happy to have helped.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]