Hotwire Hotel: 3* St. Pete/Treasure Island Hotel ID

zgrrly
By zgrrly,
in

Typically I can ID the hotels what with going back 'n forth between Hotwire regular & VP lists, but must say I'm stuck with this one:

3* in Treasure Island "Saint Petersburg, FL - Fri, Aug 22 to Mon, Aug 25 - 1 room, 3 nights, 2 adults; whose amenities are listed thus: beachfront, fitness center, pool/s, restaurant, business center, laundry facility, hi-speed internet access and tennis; for $89 through the betterbidding HOTWIRE link.

I at first thought it might've been Tradewinds, but the rating's too low & amenities don't match; could be Sirata, but doesn't have either 'Resort' or 'Spa' in amenities, and also has 'laundry facility' added, so I'm stumped....

Any idea? And at the price, it's not a bargain as Sirata's got a 'run of house' fall room special for

$72/night.

Thanks kindly,

dawn

Please follow-up your previous Priceline Florida thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay, then bump this thread and we'll have a look at the above.

Typically I can ID the hotels...
It would be appreciated if you started to share your purchases with the board.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It would be appreciated if you started to share your purchases with the board.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thereuare,

If I'd made purchases thru the board's research, I'd gladly share them, but typically find that my wants are too exacting since we take so few excursions that opaque purchasing isn't reasonable. If I were, say, a biz traveller, it prolly wouldn't be such a big deal. But my bf & I rarely get away & want to make sure that when we do, the hotel has what we require.

I always use betterbidding as a resource for research, however, and--as I said--in well-documented areas (for instance, Orlando) can hold my own at IDing HW hotels--tho I haven't purchased any, yet.

It's actually irrelevant about the above hotel now as I just found out that a Daytona trip I planned can't be cancelled, only postponed, so I'm stuck going there.--Not that I'll mind staying at The Shores, just that Daytona's water temps will surely have dropped significantly after Fay drops several inches of rain into its already-too-cool 78-degree water (our Gulf side had been 90, Fay made it 83).

My Daytona trip, BTW, was a timeshare 'deal' that I 'won' from a work gathering, and since we'd already took vacation time, I thought I'd look into a quickie St. Pete jaunt instead where we could drop in to the Belleview Biltmore for enchanted dinners whilst still enjoying the beach--sans Fay. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]