Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Airport SFO) Hyatt Regency

Temujin
By Temujin,
in

Congratulations on your win!

I stayed here a few years back and we enjoyed your stay very much (advise from zbenye is to ask for a room in teh back of the building not facing the main road in the front).

Thank you for sharing your winning bid wih the board amd for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Nice hotel. Beautiful amenities, great location. Poor experience though. They had two weddings the night we stayed and we were given a room facing the atrium. VERY LOUD. I would've preferred the sound of roaring airplanes in place of the bad polka music that was playing. We called front desk to see if we could change rooms but nothing could be done. Not very accommodating staff. I've stayed at the crowne plaza on the club level (quiet floor, free breakfast) down the street and really enjoyed myself there. I won't go back to the hyatt, at least not this location. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]