Hotwire Hotel: HELP Please Identify 2.5* hotel in Anaheim - Disneyland North

Ivory00
By Ivory00,
in

Hello and thank you in advance.

Priceline sounds very interesting and I have been doing some research. Looking to stay in Anaheim area 10/31-11/02 at a 3* hotel one room needed. I thought Disneyland zone would have good rates and reviews. We are in mi 20's visitng cal for first time. Flying into Santa Ana, maybe going to zoo, la, universal so disney is not exclusive but the area sounds good to stay at. Is there a way to avoid Holiday Inn anaheim when bidding disneyland zone? My max bid now would be $43 since I am trying to prepare for additional parking fees/rates depending on the hotel. If there is a zone which has nicer 3* hotels than disneyland zone please let me know. I've read so many reviews that I am exhausted. THanks again.

Are you renting a car, using public transit or shuttles?

I've used PRICELINE a number of times when going to Disneyland. I personally rent a car, but stay away from the "Disneyland Area" hotels. 1) The hotels through priceline in the Disneyland area are not that nice. 2) You end up paying $18-$35 per day for self-parking.

I usually try to stay in a 3* in Buena Park or Fullerton Area. In the past, I have been able to get a room for $45 - $55 a night. The drive from those areas are only about 10 minutes from Disneyland. Buena Park Hotels are also close to Knotts Berry Farm, Medieval Times, etc.

I have been trying to bid on Anaheim Hotels, in all areas, for the week of 10/14/08. I've bid on 3* up to $56 and no wins yet.

Yes we will be renting a car. Just curious as to which zone has the nicest 3* hotels in anaheim area. Don't need disney, just thought they would be nicer. I had found a package on HOTWIRE for hotel 10-31 thur 11-2 and rental car for $202 at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim, walnut street. We'd be satisfied with just a nice room. But PRICELINE sounds like we may get something nicer so I'd thought I may give it a whirl.

So to confirm you're trying for a 3* hotel in the Disneyland zone with a maximum bid for $43?

If the above is correct...

At the 3* level you have three re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3* Disneyland...

Bid $35, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $38, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $40, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $43.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OCTOBER 30-NOVEMBER 2 (2nights)

2.5* Anaheim-Disneyland North

Airport Shuttle

Complimentary Breakfast

Pool

Laundry Facilities

High Speed Internet Access

Kitchenette

10/31-11/02 Rate ranges $65-$69 per night. <On each search the price varies. Thank you.

Did you try the previously suggested bidding strategy? (if so, when was the last time you tried)

Isn't the above HOTWIRE hotel above your previously stated maximum bid... has that amount changed?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thank you for your suggestion. No I did not try the previously suggested bidding strategy. I am leary about the extra resort fees and parking rates not quoted in PRICELINE so i am now interested in HOTWIRE. My maximum bid was not including the parking fees etc.. I have found a Hotwire package that I believe includes the Holiday inn on walnut st. but some there are some other hotwire hotels I am interested in if I can find more out about them. Thank you for your time and effort.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]