Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* San Francisco (San Mateo - Redwood City)

kdecker
By kdecker,
in

Hello, I am trying to identify this hotel ( 3.5* San Francisco (San Mateo - Redwood City)) which is listed with: shuttle, fitness, pool, restaurant, business center, laundry, internet and golf. It shows on Hotwire with a rate of $89 for 9/21/08, 1 night.

Also, does anyone know, if you book a hotel through Hotwire are you able to do a park and fly at that hotel (I need a hotel and somewhere to park my car for a couple of weeks)? I'm sure that is very case by case basis, but I would like to know if anyone has insight into this.

Thanks!

Park N Fly are usually different rates than the standard 'room only' rates. Some hotels may let you upgrade to the Park N Fly price by paying the different in the two room rates, but as you point out, this is on a case-by-case basis and you won't know if you'll be able to do so until after your purchase.

Is the above still a good deal and are you still interested i the above if you would have to parking 'ala carte' elsewhere?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The above is a match for the Crowne Plaza Hotel Mid Peninsula so that would be our best guess.

You can read reviews HERE.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I would be willing to stay here if it is a hotel with good reviews, even without park n fly, but I have no clue which hotel this is when comparing the amenities to the Hotwire Hotel list. Do you have an idea which hotel it may be?

Do a Hotwire vacation package search (air+hotel) entering dates 9/21 to 9/23 (packages require two-night minimum stays). Scroll through the list of hotels and you will see the Crowne Plaza matches the amenties and star level (as thereuare pointed out) of the "hidden" property you're seeing on the hotel-only product. If a property isn't listed on the hotel list here at Better Bidding, chances are you might be able to identify it by looking at the vacation packages. Check it out for yourself...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]