$54 Added Airport (LAS)

$59 Added North

$64 Added Nellis

Bid again, and rejected:

$69 Strip South--counteroffer of $110

$74 Added Airport (LAS)

$79 Added Nellis

$84 Added North

We have a backup reservation at Monte Carlo for $130/night ($150-$120-$120), so no worries. I see that these appear to be "hot" dates, but figured I'd give it a go for cheap. Not too sure how high I'm willing to go for fear that I'll end up at the Westin with the room surcharges at check-out and PL's fee, which may not necessarily give me great savings over Monte Carlo. I'll update when I re-bid.

Nope, didn't realize you are an affiliate of Monte Carlo; I found a slightly better rate for Monte Carlo ($139-$109-$109), rate code is TZEFALL. I re-booked that using your Monte Carlo link. Deal includes $20 Room Service Credit, $20 Spa Services Credit (w/$100 purchase), $10 slot free play and "$20 value" in food court coupons

Also, last night I made PRICELINE bids for the 5* hotels only; got to $124 with nothing accepted (which I expected). I'll try again in a couple of weeks and let you know what happens.

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I tried to look now for the same dates...
The OP's stay is from 10/12-10/15 (all less inexpensive weeknite dates) while you searched from 10/10-10/13 (2 out of 3 nites are more expensive weekend dates) which can easily account for the price difference.

If you need help with an upcoming stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

New promo code TZWIN with rates of $59-$55-$55. The promotion isn't appearing under "promotions" tab, but I was able to input it into the "offer" box. Very happy my earlier bids were rejected, although I had to keep checking rates. I think your Monte Carlo link got a fair workout, however. Thanks again for a great board!

Book your winter getaway today:

2 Complimentary Buffets

$30 Spa Services Credit

$10 slot FREE PLAY

Food Court Coupons

**Special upgrade rate of $30 per night for the Monaco Suite based on availability.

Promotion Runs October 1, 2008 - December 28, 2008

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]