Priceline Hotel: 3* Ft. Lauderdale (Airport FLL) Sheraton

perky
By perky,
in

I have won this hotel for our pre cruise in March, 2005. Can anyone tell me if there are any restaurants in the area , if they have a shuttle to the cruise port. On their site they have an airport shuttle - does this also go to the cruise port? Is there a liquor store nearby. I had been trying for the downtown area and accidently put in :) airport. Oh Well!!!! It's only one night.

Thanks for the report and enjoy your cruise.

The Downtown area and the Airport area are both close to each other and many cruisers opt to stay in either zone (first trying Downtown, but also using the Airport on their subesequent bids, so in this area i think you'll be just fine). Cab to downtown should only be a few dollars (less than $10) so if there's something you really want to do downtown don't hesitate to make a trip there for the nite (or since it's so close, maybe the shuttle driver can be 'coaxed' to take you there for $5 or so)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just as a matter of interest....The Sheraton does not seem to be accomodating regarding requests for rooms. I called today to ask if we can request 2 double beds and non-smoking and they said no. We have to take what we get - Priceline is discounted and we have no choice. I realize that this is true,..... but so far every other Hotel chain we have gotten thru Priceline as been accomodating to us. Maybe I just got someone on a bad day...... I will try again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]