-Fitness Center

-Pool(s)

-Restaurant(s)

-Business Center

-High-Speed Internet Access

-Spa Services

TripAdvisor Rating:4.0 out of 5 400+ reviews

Thanks!

Got Le Royal Meridien King Edward for $70/per room per night 4* Downtown Toronto. 2 rooms 2 nights. Date is 8/31-9/2. Not too surprised because many people got this one. Got lots good and bad reviews. Don't know if this is a good deal cause I can get Inter-Continental for $99/per room per night on Hotwire, and have way better reviews. Anyways I'll try to enjoy my stay and report on this board to share my stay. Hope it is a decent hotel.

Detail:

4* Toronto Downtown

Started at $45

Added whatever area that don't have 4*

Ended up with 4* Le Royal Meridien King Edward

At the rate of $70 per room per night

Lowest Rack Rate:$188-$239 per room per night

There are plenty of areas to park around the Kind Eddie for relatively cheap, and obviously, the further you are willing to walk the cheaper you can find. It also depends on which dates you are staying there. Weekday daytime rates will be quite pricey, but weekends are cheaper. Street parking in and around the area is typically free from 9pm to about 8 or 9am, then it's about $2-3/hour throughout the day.

There is a parking lot at Scott St and The Esplanade right behind the Novotel, about a 5 min walk from the King Eddie which charges $5 from 6pm to about 7am. On the weekends it's about $10 to $15 from 7am to 6pm.

Basically, if you spend some time driving around the area you will be able to find parking for much cheaper than $30.

• 3 weeks later...

Got back from my 8-day Niagara-Hamilton-Toronto Trip few days ago.

The WestJet flight from Vancouver to Pearson was smooth :) .

Rented a full-size car from Budget. $271 all-in on westjet.com with one day free coupon.

Drove all the way down to the Niagara Falls. Stayed at the Sterling Inn & Spa for 3 nights. Didn't use Priceline or Hotwire. 180/per night. Beautiful hotel, Pleasant stay. In-room breakfast can be better. We Stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton for 2 nights after that. $45/per room per night(Priceline). We checked in early at 2:30. Requested a two queen room for one of my two rooms but the front desk told me it is "unavailable". Not sure if it is sold-out or just not available for Priceline customers. The room is clean, free wired internet. Great value. However the hotel is so far from downtown. Another pleasant stay. Our last stay is at Le Royal Meridien King Edward in Toronto. Nice Japanese front desk. Very Polite and friendly. I actually liked the rooms. Really relaxing. But the hotel want every single CENT in your pocket. $13 for internet. 3 bucks for a bucket of ice, haha. Parked somewhere near the hotel. only $5 till 6 am next day. The hotel's main entrance is busy. I suggest to use the entrance on the side if you have lots of luggage. 3 pleasant stay and a great trip. The price for Courtyard and Meridien make them even better!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]