Priceline Hotel: 4* Hotel in Chicago 8/2-8/4

toliverair
By toliverair,
in

Could you please tell me what I need to try for Chicago this weekend. I understand Chicago is really booked this weekend. I need two rooms and if I get them low enough I might get three rooms. Would like a view of the lake if at all possible. My max would be around $150 each room per night but would like to get it a lot lower than that. Thanks a million and one! Narissa

To be honest with you the chances of you getting a hotel room with a view of the lake are extremely small. Some hotels do have a certain side which faces the lake..I can specifically think of the W Lakeshore and the Sheraton along with the Swissotel being close enough however assuring yourself a room with a lake view would be impossible to do via priceline. You would have to book with the hotel and request this specific condition. You would be very unlikely to get one of these hotel rooms for $150, especially if the weekend is busy. That being said they are all nice hotels and do offer close accomodations to the lakefront and Navy Pier. The hotels are better in the Michigan Avenue zone than in the Loop zone, however the loop zone does offer many fine accomodations as well. Good luck bidding and enjoy your trip.

As mentioned above, special requests and PRICELINE/HOTWIRE do not go together. This weekend is heavily booked due to Lollapalooza. You're not going to get a room in the Loop or Michigan Ave. area for $150 or less this weekend. I do see a 4* in the Museum Campus area on HOTWIRE for $209, but that may be the out-of-the-way Hyatt McCormick Place, which is a good trip South of the downtown area.

If this is of interest, please use the site's link to HOTWIRE (click the HOTWIRE).

• 3 months later...

Sorry that I didn't follow up on this request. I had to do something that night about a room since we were flying out the next morning! Nothing like last minute, huh? I couldn't find anything under $400 so we stayed at the new Westin at The Lombard Center. I didn't get this on PRICELINE booked directly with the hotel. It is a 20 min drive into Chicago but our friend's live about 45 min south so it was half way in between. It is a fabulous hotel and close to tons of shopping. I got the rooms for $105 so it made it worth the one drive into Chicago.

...the new Westin at The Lombard Center. I didn't get this on PRICELINE booked directly with the hotel

Please note, as per our support page, we are an affiliate of the Westin (as well as most other major hotel chains)... please check for, and use, the links in our support page for your hotel direct purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]