Priceline Hotel: DC (Dupont Circle-Woodley Park) Omni Shoreham

adelaide98
By adelaide98,
in

Here's what I did:

For October 24-28 (Fri-Tues), washington D.C. 4 star hotel

Convention center, $150, rejected

Added White house, $160, rejected

Added Dupont circle, $180, won Omni Shoreham, which is actually not in Dupont Circle, though it is is the shaded area described Priceline.

THEN I found this site and all the wonderful advice.

I don't think I got a great deal, compared to others I've seen.

Beware that Dupont circle includes the area next to the zoo that it not really near the "night life"

If starting from this site, you can use the PRICELINE buttons on the top.

Read on this site a little...seems I should have started my bidding at a lower amount!

I hope I included all the necessary information.

I hope my trip is fun anyway...originally, I was booked at the conference hotel (Jurys Washington at $249/night, so I am saving a little, but could have saved more. At least I'm near a metro stop, though not in the fun night life area.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your winning bid with the board. Rates for your dates at this property start at $339/nite, so you did get a very good deal for this hotel, although you could have bid it better and more systematically than you did and perhaps have saved a bit more.

The good news is that you have found us now and feel free to ask for help before bidding for your next stay.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your trip to DC!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your reply. Your quote of hotel price makes me feel better. And, after a good night's sleep, I feel better about my bid, and I'm excited about my hotel near the zoo, pretty trees, and a metro stop. It looks kind of glam too! And I did learn a lot, and will use this site in the future!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]