Priceline Hotel: 3* Trenton-Princeton (Princeton-Monmouth Jctn) Hyatt Regency

abc123
By abc123,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board. I stayed at this hotel a few months ago and we really enjoyed our stay... you won't get free internet or breakfast, but the beds are great and so is the staff.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Is the Westin Princeton a 3.5* or 4* hotel. On most of the travel sites it;s rated as a 3.5, but on your list of Jersey hotels it's marked as a 4*. I want to make reservations for next week, but I don't want to end up at The Wyndham.

I didn't know where to put this but I have successfully bid for a 3* in Somerset, NJ $40 with Priceline a couple weeks ago. I ended up at the Crowne Plaza (formerly Somerset Plaza at Garden State Expo). 2 weeks later we tried again, we couldn't get it, 24 hrs. later uppedthe bid to $50 and got back a message saying if we're willing to add another $14, we can try again right now.

We did that and ended up down the road at the Double Tree, which was very nice , no complaints , except they charge for a fridge $15/day and $20 per day for a rollaway bed. I thought that was a rip off.

My friend tried the same another week for $50, was asked for another $14, and she ended up again down the same road, but this time at the Holiday Inn. All in all I love Priceline, I've never been disappointed yet!

Is the Westin Princeton a 3.5* or 4* hotel
Are you refering to PRICELINE or HOTWIRE? Priceline does not use a 3.5* rating in their star rating system.
I didn't know where to put this but I have successfully bid for a 3* in Somerset, NJ $40 with Priceline a couple weeks ago. I ended up at the Crowne Plaza (formerly Somerset Plaza at Garden State Expo). 2 weeks later we tried again, we couldn't get it, 24 hrs. later uppedthe bid to $50 and got back a message saying if we're willing to add another $14, we can try again right now.

We did that and ended up down the road at the Double Tree, which was very nice , no complaints , except they charge for a fridge $15/day and $20 per day for a rollaway bed. I thought that was a rip off.

My friend tried the same another week for $50, was asked for another $14, and she ended up again down the same road, but this time at the Holiday Inn. All in all I love Priceline, I've never been disappointed yet!

You can post each of these as a separate topics in the Priceline Forum (include star ratings, city, zone, hotel, winning bid amount, and dates)

As well, for your upcoming stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]