Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Orlando (Universal Studios-SeaWorld) Clarion Universal

AMickeyfan
By AMickeyfan,
in

Anyone know the ID for this:

2.5-star hotel in SeaWorld - I-drive South Area

8/8/08 to 8/13/08 $32 per night

Pool, Business Center, Golf, Restaurant, High speed internet

I looked on the suggested list of hotels and there are no 2.5*'s with Golf for this area. Thanks in advance! :)

Yes, I am going thru the HOTWIRE Link here, is there any other way.... :) Without this board, I would not use HOTWIRE!

The above is a match for the Quality Inn Plaza so that would be our best guess.

Thanks for using our PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links as you move forward with this stay.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Thanks! I will check them out on the Hotel Reviews board and Trip Advisor. I will let you know what I do. I am looking for the least expensive that I can do for a last minute trip before school starts up. :) My daughter will be turning 20 on the 9th and this is what she wants as part of her gift too. She wants to ride the new Simpson ride :) Either way, I will be using Hotwire and this site, even if I do not do the $32 hotel.

I just checked this board and there are no reviews. The reviews on Trip Advisor are not the best. The hotel's own website has rates that start out at $34 per night if you book online. I will skip this one & try something else. The others I think I can figure out from the hotel list on this site.. thanks for the help. I will let you know when I book.. I may just wait a few more days and see what rates pop up. I have tried a few priceline bids today but no bites. I did not post on the priceline board.

Thanks again... :)

After playing with HOTWIRE all day & a few bids on PRICELINE for a 3 star, this is what I ended up with.... and very happy I might add!!!!

"Your Price Was Accepted"

"Congratulations, your price of $35 was accepted by Clarion Hotel Universal. Save even more when you add a rental car below."

My dates are 8/8-8/13. I had no bouns money but hey, for this hotel at $35 per night, I am thrilled! I did go thru the PRICELINE link on this site. Thanks for the help over on the Hotwire board as well. I decided to try once more with PRICELINE. I was shooting for a 3* but started a new bid & lowerd my stars (and price). Like I said, I am very happy! Thank you! :) :) :o

Congratulations on your win!

Glad to hear you're happy with the results and got a great, inexpensive, stay for these 5 nites.... we're happy to have helped.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]