Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* San Francisco (Fishermans Wharf) Sheraton Fishermans Wharf

West Texas
By West Texas,
in

HOTWIRE's vacation package (air + hotel) is often a good way to unmask the identity of their opaque hotel-only product. But, unfortunately, a property with the star level and amenities you posted doesn't display in their vacation package product for your travel dates.

My best guess would be the Flamingo Resort & Conference Center, which has all the amenities you posted. In addition, you'll notice Hotwire claims the property they're selling has a 3.5 customer satisfaction score at Tripadvisor.com. If you bring up the Flamingo Resort on Tripadvisor.com, you will see a 3.5 customer satisfaction score. So, again, this would be my best guess.

Good luck and keep us posted!

http://www.flamingoresort.com/index.html

• 2 months later...

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Can you please add the amenities shown before your purchase to this thread... you can still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]