Priceline Hotel: 5* Las Vegas (Strip North) Trump International

cjk999ca
By cjk999ca,
in

Price was pretty good for a fight weekend. This was my first stay at Trump. Previously stayed at Palazzo and Venetian 4-5 times during last year, most recently at Palazzo about a month ago. I have read good reviews about the Trump, so I was not disappointed when it won out over the palazzo and venetian. However, Trump came up short in comparson in almost all aspects. High level......checkin was slow and even though they were not busy I had to wait past 3 pm for the room they assigned me; several minor items in the room were either missing or broken; and my biggest disappointment was that they never serviced my room (even though I requested it from 11 am onward) and when I mentioned it to them at checkout, they responded sorry about that and thanks for telling us. If interested in detailed review, please go to Trump Las Vegas Hotel Reviews. Bottom line, IMHO, Trump was a nice property slightly off the strip but did not compare favorably to Palazzo and Venetian

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]