Hotwire Hotel: help ID Disney Main Gate/Celebration 4.5* hotel

jmcin
By jmcin,
in

HI,

I have been using the betterbidding PRICELINE link along with the great tips to score a resort hotel for 3/31/09 to 04/09/09. We are hoping for two rooms and have stopped short of bidding more than $112 as we have so many months to keep trying. However, does anyone think that I am just being too stingy with my bidding? I can go higher, but we were able to get Gaylord Palms last spring for $93, so I figure with inflation and good luck, $112 is still a heck of a deal... that is, if I get the rooms.

Do hotels put in rooms monthly? Yearly? Weekly? The whole priceline gig is fascinating to me, and we always are thrilled, but now, I am getting more curious as to how the hotels and priceline make this thing work?

Thanks for any thoughts.

• 2 weeks later...

hey there, There..

I rreran but it is gone. Have not used HOTWIRE so am not sure, do they disappear that quickly? If so, maybe I had better not share so much info next time!! ie. dates, cause someone may have grabbed it. Oh well, lots of time left.

I have not PRICELINE a car on this site...can I PRICELINE cars, or just hotels? No hurry, I can search around and see if I can answer that myself.

thanks

A spa was an additional amenity (sp). Truly not trying to argue, but, I thought when I search the second time, it did not show up. However at that time, I had also put in for two rooms, so will try to do that again.

thanks. Used your PRICELINE link to try for my rental, will keep on tryin'. Thanks.

I thought when I search the second time, it did not show up.

It's quite possible that the hotel didn't appear on your second search... but it had nothing to do with your post here. Even with a Spa that's NINE amenities... i'm showing a hotel with TEN amenity icons on a HOTWIRE search for your dates.

If you bid on PRICELINE for your rental please don't forget to add your win to the Priceline Car Rental section of the board.

Thaks for using our PRICELINE link :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]