Priceline Hotel: Syracuse 2.5* Nov 27-28, 2008

William W
By William W,
in

If you need free or included parking for 10 days while you're on your trip you should book direct with the hotel under a Park N Fly rate (use our BetterChecker to assist in your hotel direct rate search) OR if there is a property that you know includes free parking as a standard amenity (not likely but i don't know the area well) see if you can identify this property on HOTWIRE.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

William W

Try for the Renaissance Marx, it comes up as a 3* in University on Priceline and you should get it for $50- $55. They will allow you to park in their garage and they have a shuttle van which will take you to the airport. In any event, please confirm first with hotel about leaving vehicle.

There is a Best Western at the airport offering free parking on a traditional booking, but the property is dump, or it was when I stayed there 4 yeras ago.

The Best Western is STILL a dump and they treat you poorly.

That being said you can in fact park there and walk to the terminal.

A friend and I stayed there once and they charged us over $80 for the extra car - more than the room cost.

I have two times hit the Doubletree 3* which is about a 10 minute ride from the airport. I see it is now a 2.5* but it is 10 times better than the Best Western.

For about the same price (I think I hit in the $60 range) you get a much better hotel, way better treatment and you can stay in their lot without quibbling.

They have a free shuttle service to and from the airport and are very responsive.

My advice is to try for the 2.5 and 3 in the East Syracuse zone and chances are you will get a free shuttle to the airport. Avoid the Best Western at all cost.

Thanks for the replies. I am still debating on this one whether stay the night and park at the hotel or drives down and park at the garage at the airport. The flights leaves at 1pm, and I should be at the Airport an hour before departure. So I need to check in at 12pm. I am located in Ottawa, ON. Googles tell me the drive is approximately 3.5 hours. Though, I will be coming down on Black Friday, so border traffic may be bad.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]