Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Tulsa (Midtown-Expo) Courtyard

courtdane
By courtdane,
in

Bid History:

2.5* - Midtown-Expo Center...$32 rejected (gave me a "one time chance" to add $8 and rebid same area)

2.5* - Midtown-Expo Center + Southeast Tulsa-Broken Arrow...$35 rejected

2.5* - Midtown-Expo Center + Southeast Tulsa-Broken Arrow + Southern Hills-Warren Park...$37 accepted!!!

Courtyard By Marriott Tulsa

Midtown - Expo Center

3340 South 79th East Avenue

Tulsa, Oklahoma 74145

918-660-0646

Check-In Date:

Fri, Sep 5, 2008 / After 04:00 PM

Check-Out Date:

Sun, Sep 7, 2008 / 12:00 PM

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $37.00

Subtotal: $74.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $18.03

Total Charges*: $92.03

I did try to use the PRICELINE link from betterbidding.com, but priceline was having problems and I couldn't get the link to work properly. Whenever I was finally able to get through on priceline's website, I didn't want to take the chance of losing it again. I will continue using the betterbidding.com links whenever possible :)

P.S. It sure would be nice if OKLAHOMA and OREGON were separated.

Thanks for sharing your win with the board.

Knowing PRICELINE was down it would be appreciated if you continued to try to see if they were back up thru our own PRICELINE link.

If you really think these states need to be seprated you can easily create your own 'virtual forum'... for researching this stay you could just enter "Tulsa" in the QUICK SEARCH link at the top of the board and see all the wins for this city. Taking it a step further enter "Tulsa Midtown" and see just the wins for this zone.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

In reply to your statement - "If you really think these states need to be seprated you can easily create your own 'virtual forum'..."

I understand how to search for "Tulsa" and "Tulsa Midtown." I was just trying to figure out what you meant by saying that I can easily create my own 'virtual forum' in order to separate Oklahoma from Oregon. I thought that you were this forum's moderator and you would be the only one who could that.

The search that I was refering to in my last post was a search to find out how I could create my own 'virtual forum' so that I could separate Oklahoma from Oregon.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]